P-Bot Has No Hope In NG P-Bot Has No Hope In NG

Really awesome job! Cut scenes were awesome, guitar music as well.

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

The animation in this cartoon is just extremely professional. I felt like I was watching a classic 90s cartoon, and the movement was just perfect.

I'll be honest here and say my incentive to play through the game was just watch through the animations. You guys really are a great team for animation and games.

Game wise, I had one itch I felt like I had to express with the game. I found the idea of you not "dying" or no life system in the game very dubious. If the engineer just keeps on repairing your ship, where's the overall challenge or satisfaction when you defeat the game? A life system would have been nice.

EldritchAbomination responds:

Justizzle (Developer) says -

Spoilers!
Ace is alive at the end of the game. Why would he die during any of the levels? ;) The challenege is keeping your guys alive.

Particle Havoc Particle Havoc

Really fun game!

goodjob. I loved it. The filters and stuff was really well implemented, and I love how simple it is to move around. :)

I ALSO could've sworned my review was deleted. It's probably because it was too cool.

Revert to Growth 2 Revert to Growth 2

I have to disagree with JordanD here.

Why would someone who made a gay series called 'Spirit Science' ever possibly do this? :/

AethosGames responds:

Well, he did the art, so he had some part in it. You must be mistaken sir.

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Hilarious movie

It has a lot of dick jokes too, my kind of humor. Fuck though, your line art should be more than 0 smoothness though. Just saying.

Also, how did you storyboard this? Do you do inbetweens as well?

Overall, plotline was pretty okay. 10/10. I would give it a 9/10 but then I saw the star trek reference when you fucked up the lassy at the end of n***a.

FrozenFire responds:

This kid has aspergers.

Colormixer 1.0 Colormixer 1.0

I've never heard of this game idea before.

Usually most of the games I see are different games based on a popular idea. You, sir, have not done that!

10/10. RGB in a game. Damn.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

This is a great game.

Amazingly, while I was playing this I decided to log in to review this while I was playing, but unfortunately it killed my whole game save so yay! :D Everything's gone!

Don't worry Jonbro, I'll still write letters to you even in the Great War. <3

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

it's like a box of internet memes!

only thing i have to say is HITTESTING COLLISION COUGH COUGH

Dragon's Cave (Beta) Dragon's Cave (Beta)

nice one shamus

graphics were very well done. and concept was great, i see where you went with the movement for the rocks, but damn it was still pretty good.

Bieber Metamorph Bieber Metamorph

Only on Newgrounds.

Only on newgrounds you would find a pedophile game with little girls involving Justin Bieber.