Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad

i dig this, i love airplanes

Denzel Curry - Sick and Tired Denzel Curry - Sick and Tired

I liked the cute mice.

Peck Goes to School Peck Goes to School

This is pretty damn amazing. I've never chuckled this much before - keep on doing what y'all are doing.

P-Bot Has No Hope In NG P-Bot Has No Hope In NG

Really awesome job! Cut scenes were awesome, guitar music as well.

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

The animation in this cartoon is just extremely professional. I felt like I was watching a classic 90s cartoon, and the movement was just perfect.

I'll be honest here and say my incentive to play through the game was just watch through the animations. You guys really are a great team for animation and games.

Game wise, I had one itch I felt like I had to express with the game. I found the idea of you not "dying" or no life system in the game very dubious. If the engineer just keeps on repairing your ship, where's the overall challenge or satisfaction when you defeat the game? A life system would have been nice.

EldritchAbomination responds:

Justizzle (Developer) says -

Spoilers!
Ace is alive at the end of the game. Why would he die during any of the levels? ;) The challenege is keeping your guys alive.

Particle Havoc Particle Havoc

Really fun game!

goodjob. I loved it. The filters and stuff was really well implemented, and I love how simple it is to move around. :)

I ALSO could've sworned my review was deleted. It's probably because it was too cool.

Never Looking Back Never Looking Back

This is a smooth, smooth guitar.

i quit smoking i quit smoking

This is some pretty respectable stuff. What synths are you using?

HarraH responds:

Just Massive for this one, and one of the Vengance Sample Packs for drums. Sometimes I use the soundfont player in FL Studio but Massive is basically the only VST I'm familiar with. Thanks.

Meowstuff Meowstuff

I imagine a bunch of kitties, a total of 5, playing around a children's toys in circles.

Human and Dog Human and Dog

This is fucking hilarious. i don't normally review art stuff but damn this picture had me laughing for a straight 2 min. keep up this kind of stuff, do more "realistic" pics!

Robin Arrives at pearly gates Robin Arrives at pearly gates

hehe, I had a good laugh.

It's basically a good insight on what makes someone truly eligible for heaven, if there is one. Nice expressions.

21 Locked n' Loaded 21 Locked n' Loaded

You know what WooleyWorld? I could say what I really think of this art submission, but since it's your birthday, I'm going to give you a good time like everyone else. Chin up, buddy.

WooleyWorld responds: